Spelling Bee Piggy Bank

Hello crafty friends, it is Felisa of The Scrapin Diva. Tonight I am having major techno problems, iPad, laptop and desktop will not cooperate so I am not sure how this is going to work for me tonight but I will shut my best shoot.

My grandson Kendrian has been doing well on his spelling test. I told him every 100 he brings home I and both Papa's and Aunt Kendra will give him a $1 well we are on week three so I thought I better get him a piggy bank. I went to Michael's and purchased this white bank pulled out the Cameo and some vinyl and this is what I came up with.



I have got to buy more blades as you can see some didn't cut out so well but KD loves it. I also noticed one of my dollar signs is upside down. It has got to be the night time cough medicine. I pray this cold go away real soon......

Well that is my quick project for the night as always Be Bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards