Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Brave Sister 2

Hello crafters it is Felisa again, well tonight I thought I would make a SIMPLE mini for my sister to add her military pictures in.
 
Sorry about the light but I snapped it at night but I really like how it turned out. I used some ribbon from Hobby Lobby and I used several Lindy sprays to color the lace. I used K & Company for the paper except the cover and inside sheets.
 
I started with this Close to my heart 3 Ring Album

 
I used chipboard from Micheals

 
I painted the edges

 
 
I used a guide to punch my holes with my big bite
 
 
 

 
I got this embellishment from a craft store in Memphis when I had visited my sister






 
Simple right :) I will go back and add mats for my sister just to lay her pictures in since she is not a crafter and I will go back and trim that lace since it isn't even.
 
Well that is it for my simple mini tonight until next time be bless.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...