Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving



It is another great day to be alive. I was telling some of my friends this time of yr is very rough for me. I battle depression and yesterday was my mothers birthday she has been gone but not forgotten at all for 27 yrs. I pulled out old photos and cried and then ate a pint of her favorite ice cream black walnut.
My mother and her brother....who never lets me and my sister know that she is his fav sister maybe because mommy was the baby and he had to watch her....oh how I love to hear the old stories


Miss you mommy

Now I did complete the rest of my simple thanksgiving cards and got them all out in the mail


For those traveling like me I pray for safe journey 

Be Bless




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...