A little something something

Good morning, I wanted to do a little something nice for my friend Shauntay who just moved into her place. I saw a video by Logan' Crafty Momma and I just fell in love with this cheap idea. I contacted her for the file and she shared it with me and I went straight in my craft room and made two of these cute cheap gifts. I also made Shauntay an embroidery towel along with some more Dollar Tree items for her kitchen. So I showed hubby this cheap cutting board and I told him.....guess what my sister, sister in laws, daughters and daughter in laws are getting for Christmas :D so I made sure I bought plenty of the glass cutters for all of them and some more for friends as well. 

 

 
Then I made a simple card

 
 
I love the cutting board so much I made my sister one to send with her mini album
 
 Until next time

As always Be Bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards