Monday, August 20, 2012

What has Felisa been up to

I have done very little this past week. My son started back to school Thursday and of course I had to snap at least one picture and I knew I had to do a layout.

I went in my box of letters and painted them black and Cosmo cricket letters for THE and the paper I used was by Basic Grey ~ Oxford for the paper accents and the photo corners were also from the Oxford chipboard collection along with the stars. I wanted a school bus so I thought I was really doing something by pulling out the E2 to use Nate's ABC which I have never used and I didn't realize that it real size and appropriate size wasn't right by looking at the doors it has a piece that goes behind it but it was to big as well and I wasn't going to cut out any more pieces for something that was going to be in my collection now if I was giving it away I would have done it right but it doesn't bother me and my son doesn't care for his pictures scrapped :(

I was trying to complete my order of towels but guess what my machine stopped on me. Can you beleive that a machine that cost so much can quit working after no more than 20 hours on the machine. I did some research and it sounds like the mother board went out but it is back with the dealer and so I sit and wait. I completed another onsie and bib before it died. 
I just love instagram 
This is the design I was embroidering when the Pfaff cut off on me. This Tiger has  21,811 stitches in the design and it was the fourth one I was on that morning when my baby started to cutting on and off .

Well I am hoping the technician has my machine fixed by this week so I can finish out my orders


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...