Having fun yesterday

I got a loaner machine while the shop is working on mine. My friend has giving me several orders and I am trying to complete them this weekend. This is what I have so far.

This is from a small town near my home town. There colors are blue and yellow while mine is orange and black.

Holdenville mascot is a bear and I couldn't get a good image to embrodiery it out so I went the easy way out.....I have two cheerleaders so I took a silhouette and traced around it and this is what I got.







This is my final one tonight because I have to run my son to his father's  for the weekend and that is a 2 1/2 drive one way so when I get back tonight I am off to bed but I will be up and on it again tomorrow and hopefully so paper crafting

Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards