Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Shanta

Today is my crafty buddy Shanta's Birthday. It is funny she had made me a beautiful birthday and I received it on my birthday Thursday and I made her a Flip Box Mini and she received it today on her birthday which we normal are late on sending out our card to each other lol.

I followed Margaret tutorial on the Flip Box Mini and this is what I came up with for Shanta's mini
I used Prima for the cover and Shanta's favorite Webster Pages for the inside. This mini isn't made for embellishments so I didn't add much or it would not close and I pushed it with the pearls






Tonight I also did a couple of more towels. I got a big order in for my Alma Mata Wewoka High. So you will see several of these designs for my family and friends in Wewoka.

 



I love this thread on this one


As always be bless
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...