Sunday, June 9, 2019

What Happen

OMG I can't believe my last post was back in January. Lets see I started working nights and my creatively went out the window and replaced with sleep. One night I fell at work long story short. Went to the doctor had few tests ran and I had carpal tunnel in  my left hand but I also did something in my spine the desk 7. The doctor gave me two chooses remove some nerves in my elbow and wrist or have back surgery. Well my back is not an option so last week I just got my cast off my arm. I continued to order and pick up craft stuff and decided you know what you need to make something. So I started out with these simple cards. I love purple and I pulled out a 12x12 pad that has been in my stash forever. I used the sketch from Try Stampin  






I will try to do much better with my posting

Be Blessed

2 comments:

  1. So pretty - love the papers you chose - purple is my favorite, too! Glad you're on the mend - Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy card, Felisa! Sorry to hear about your wrist, but glad you have taken care of it. Glad you are back craft again, too! Heal soon! Thank you for sharing one of your first creations in a long time with us here at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...