Saturday, January 5, 2019

Belated Birthday post

Good morning, one of our great nephews birthday was yesterday and I am off to a bad start with getting my cards done and complete and in the mail. So I saw this card in the silhouette store 136496 and knew I had to make it for Chase since they do some farming in the family. I remember when he was a baby boy he would come over to my MIL and play with his trackers and if I am not mistaking I probably make a tractor every yr for his birthday lol.


I will be submitting this card to Love to Craft 



Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. What a fab tractor card. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge Blog". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...