Monday, December 31, 2018

Don't let anyone dull your sparkle

Good morning, I thought I better post my last card for 2018. We went to my MIL for Christmas dinner with the family. One of our great niece birthday is on Christmas and I usually send her a card. Well she came up to me and said Aunt Felisa I was like what she didn't send me a card. lol so I told her once I got back home I was going to make her a card.

I made her an apron also. She is such a big 8 yr old and helps her mom out so much so I know this will get a lot of use....


     The card is from Sketch~N~Scrap sketch

Be Blessed and have a safe Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, and the apron is so fun, I know your niece will love them both! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...