Monday, June 10, 2019

Maddox

Good morning, today is my husband's great nephew birthday. Maddox was adopted from China and has been in the family for 4 or 5 yrs (I am bad with numbers) but I remember the first we meet him he had on a superman shirt just like his uncle so every since then he is lil superman to me. The card and shirt was personalized just for him. I printed out the card to match the shirt I made for him. I even pulled out stamps that had been just sitting. 







I even made Gail one of these shirts awhile back and he loves it as well.



Happy Birthday Maddox Auntie and Uncle loves you

Be Blessed

1 comment:

  1. Wow, glad to see you finally had time to post. Cute card and shirt, I'm sure he really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...