Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Playing again

Good evening, I don't know why it is so hard to get a simple card done a day but I just get in my moods where I don't scrap or I don't blog it. Last night I managed to complete two quick cards using a kit from CTMH (more to come on that kit)

I made all my envelopes out and just need to complete 48 cards and Christmas is done and over so my goal is to complete at least two cards a day.. Originally I wanted all cards to be done and mailed out by Saturday but since I have a couple of orders to do. I got to pull back on the cards for this week



Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...