Thursday, November 9, 2017

Late Night

Good morning, I think it is time to make a doctors appointment. I am having problems sleeping again so at 11:30 last night I went downstairs and made this card and it will go postal today.
I pulled out a Christmas pad but since it is cold I thought this was fitting. I used a silver pad from HL last year and it is almost gone so hopefully this year I can get rid of the rest of it. I used the sketch from Try Stampin or not on Tuesday

After being all in my head yesterday I finally got a few things done with the sublimation machine


I like to go to Dollar Tree and practice on the $1 shirt this one is 100% cotton so it is dull. The image is just something I found online from google clip art



this is a Walmart shirt 80% pol yesterday and in person it is really vibrate 


this gray shirt I had the wrong size paper in so it was another oops but I think it looks good on the gray along with the socks. I got some things picked out for the grandsons so hopefully today I can get it done


Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Felisa! The paper patterns so so well together, and the silver die-cut sentiment is the perfect "foil" (couldn't resist the pun). Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Felisa! I love blue cards...can't go wrong with that color. :) Whoever was sent that card will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...