Thursday, November 9, 2017

Bounty

Good evening, I am posting a little early tonight because I am going to bed early. I just love how this simple card came out for my in=laws for Thanksgiving. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 312 I used the deer die from Ali Express and the paper I purchased at Joann's when I was out staying with one of my girlfriends in VA. My local Joann's isn't great but I saw these on a haul video she said it was in the $2 section and sure enough it was right in front of me and I wanted to buy 2 so bad but I was good. Oh that stamp is also from Ali Express. 




oh I also managed to get a few other things knocked off my list today





Hubby bought me some Emeril Lagasse pots and pans so I needed a silver charger to match everything in my kitchen  


who doesn't love dollar tree....I was in there the other day looking for Christmas table settings 

Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. Love that card! The plaid paper is fantastic! Love the deer! What a beautiful wreath! That is our family verse! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your deer silhouette is elegant! Great fall ard! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...