Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Zaiden

 Hello, today is one of those days were we just have to make ourselves keep going. Today my 3rd grandson would have been 3 yrs old. So today we celebrate Zaiden being in heaven with his three grannies. 

He was only here a short while but he left a big whole in our hearts. I could only imagine the fun little spirit he would have had.



Gone but never forgotten RIP sweet man Nana loves you to pieces and can't wait to see you in heaven



Today is also my husband's great nephew's birthday. I used the sketch over at mojomonday to make this card. I used BoBunny's A Blast off 6x6 pad that I have never used before and I knew when I saw this yrs ago I had to have it. Praying this is the year I really get busy and crack the whip on my crafty items. I used my cricut to print the rocket from B is for Boy



As always be bless

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun little card perfect for your great nephew. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...