Friday, January 13, 2017

Jalen 19th BD

Good afternoon, these work hours are killing me taking away from my family and craft time but life goes on. Today is my baby birthday. Jalen is currently in college in Kansas and I will not see him only facetime or marco polo. My baby boy turned 19 today I am not sure where in the world the time has gone to. Funny thing at work I am surrounded by 18 & 19 yrs old that remind me of my son matter of fact it is two Jalen's that work with me that I have grown fond of.
any way I just want to wish my baby a Happy Birthday



Today I am posting a card that went postal the other day to a lady in the hospital from the creative card angels group on FB. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and I love how this card came out. I used a stamp from CTMH that I purchased at Tulsa CKC last year and it is my first time using it but not my last. The 6 x6 pad I am not sure but it is on my desk. 





Be Bless

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son! Your get will card is fantastic. Love the paper pieced mug to match the background papers. Thank you for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card will surely cheer the recipient up. Happy birthday to your child. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Felisa first I want to say I love your card your friend will too!! I'm glad you were able to snatch a little time to create with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. SECOND, I can't help but ask where in Kansas your son is going because my son is in school in Lawrence. THIRD, you cracked me up about your card going postal! So have a great week and I hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning card. I like the background papers, the color palette and the way you've used our sketch. Thank you so much for sharing this week with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I've enjoyed seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...