Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy Birthday Kendra

This is a busy month but it is the last of my kids birthday. Today is my oldest daughters birthday. Hard to believe she has turned 30 and hard to believe I have a child that old. One thing I wouldn't want to change was having my kids so young. Things were rough but since I don't feel as young anymore I am happy they are all grown. Love you baby girl

I used my silhoutte to cut the shoe out of the frame of this card. My daughter's  favorite color is green so I pulled out a stack from my stash from DCWV the Glitz Pastel really pretty to bad the lighting didn't do it any justice.  



 This is an old picture of her.


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...