Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sunny preK graduate

My grand daughter graduated from preK the other day sadly I didn't get to make it but her mother sent me the pic so I knew I had to scrap my little cute girl.


I used the cricut explore to cut the images out. I don't know which cuts the cart came from I just typed in graduate and saw them images and cut them but the frame I found under frames. 



Sunny is a smart little cookie



I used one of my fiscar punches for the gray piece 



I will link this to Scraps of Color Sistah & Brotha Challenge week 14 I am so far behind but hopefully my mojo will stay with me and I can catch up again.


Be Bless




4 comments:

  1. She looks so happy! Great way to document the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cutie! great LO. congrats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little graduate and your title work, along with the punching down the side! Too cute!

    Congrats to your little graduate too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...