Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mothers day gift


Good Morning, quick post here. I am running up to my mother in law and I wanted to make these simple gifts last yr when I bought all these glass cutting boards from the dollar tree but I didn't and last night I looked for the file that Logan's crafty mom shared with me last yr and I could not find it so I went in the the silhouette store and purchased the utensils and did a split not as good as the original I had but I got rid of 6 glass boards that were just sitting on my table.

Lois is my mother in law


I made one for all of my sister in laws, because I was in such a rush this morning I don't have time for a great pic. Now I got to get on the road because we have dinner at noon and I haven't done what I need to do for me so the clock is ticking 




Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...