Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Birthday JR


Today is my husbands son JR birthday and he was in the reserves and he loves his guns 
so I thought he would get a bang out of this card. I used my explore machine to cut the rifles and the hand written sentiment with the crayola pens...(we were on our way out so the glue isn't dry on the dew drop)

the inside again was used with the explore pen function. 



I am late posting this but Friday night I played along with SOC ladies at Friday night chat 


Challenge #1 - In honor of MJ's birthday we are creating a birthday card using embossing, animal print paper and a metal.  Your card can include other items but must have those three!





don't laugh at my mat it has seen better days  lol






Challenge #2 - Create a Father's Day card, must include the color blue, a die cut and a neck tie!





Challenge #3 - Create a tag, honor someone in the military or the memory of a love one.



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...