Saturday, March 8, 2014

Come on Spring

Hello crafters, I don't know about you but I am so ready for old man winter to get out of here. So I thought I would make this simple spring card to get myself in a better mood. I played around with the cricut design software and I found so many images that I forgot I even bought on the carts. I can't remember right off hand which image this one was off but I want to say a Spring cart ??? any way it brought a smile to my face.



I even managed to make an envelope to go along with it although the paper was from a 12x12 DCWV stack and the card paper was from that same Wal Mart stack that has been sitting on my desk but I like it.
As always be bless

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Really great card!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're working that machine!! So much so you made me order one!! You think we can move together, when we get put out?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...