Friday, March 21, 2014

Baby Z


Good morning, I made myself a shirt and wore it to my daughters house and she and her husband wanted one then my other daughter wanted one and the list just kept growing 20 shirts complete for family and friends to wear to Zaiden's services tonight. It just hurts my heart that this grandson will not be able to ask his Nana to make him anything so these shirts were made out of love for the projects that I will not get to make for baby Z. I got the split Z from a FB group that a lady donated the whole alphabet and then I found a font that I loved and ran with it.  


I know I have said it before but I just love the Explore the ease of everything. I found some baby tags cut them and used the crayola markers that Danita's niece LaShaundra posted on FB love it since I didn't bring my other markers with me this week.  So these worked out just perfect since I had a Wally in this small City and no craft stores. 

I would like to ask for prayers today since we will have Baby Z wake tonight and then bury him tomorrow. I can't help but to feel so cheated of his time but I know God has everything worked out for our good


sad this is the only picture I have of me with baby Z (the other baby is my other grandson Kai who is 6 months)

1 comment:

  1. These look amazing! I said it before and I will say it again, you are incredible! My heart aches for you and your family and you have my deepest condolences.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...