Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine treat bags and a card

Hello crafters, today I needed to fix 19 treat bags for my grandson to take to school and a card for his teacher. The party is Wednesday but we could go ahead and take them in today and I knew I had better go ahead and get it out of the way. First I started with my cameo for the print and cut images but for some reason the cut wouldn't work right so I had to fussy cut out all images :(





I used We r Memory Keepers paper Love Struck for the treat bags and card. I used create a critter two cartridge for the cut out image. Another simple project complete
I am also linking this card to a video challenge over at spyrorocks346 YT challenge

As always be blessed

2 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...