Valentine treat bags and a card

Hello crafters, today I needed to fix 19 treat bags for my grandson to take to school and a card for his teacher. The party is Wednesday but we could go ahead and take them in today and I knew I had better go ahead and get it out of the way. First I started with my cameo for the print and cut images but for some reason the cut wouldn't work right so I had to fussy cut out all images :(





I used We r Memory Keepers paper Love Struck for the treat bags and card. I used create a critter two cartridge for the cut out image. Another simple project complete
I am also linking this card to a video challenge over at spyrorocks346 YT challenge

As always be blessed

Comments

  1. Cute card and Treat bags. Your grand kids should really appreciate all you do for them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards