Happy Birthday sis Roshanta




Hello Crafters, this is a busy month for me with birthdays so be forewarned I still have a few more to go. Today is my classmate - girlfriend -  sister in Christ Roshanta 's birthday. So I had to make a quick card so I could get it in the mail before her birthday hope it makes it on time. I used DCWV Birthday extravaganza pack and I downloaded the free cake tonight from Miss Kates site and put the cake on an action wobble.


I used Stamps of Life stamp for Bring on the Cake and My Creative Time for the speech bubble die cut out. I also used my new spellbinders die from Tuesday Morning for the pink frame.

I used S&P stamps for the inside sentiment....wow I was really in my room using items today.


Happy Bless Birthday sis, love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards