Saturday, June 15, 2013

Last Father's Day Card for the this yr

Hello, what a busy day I have had. My grandson had his first basketball game this morning and they got a good spanking but it was fun to watch since he is only 6 yrs old. I swear it was a mother on the other team that I could have tossed her out of the gym. The way she carried on you would have thought they were a professional basketball game going on. Oh well at least my grandson got 6 points but he and the team will have to be better next week.

Okay last card for Father's Day is for my hubby. I went out to Home Depo and got him another set of wrenches and ratchets (which he doesn't need but I don't need any new crafting tools lol)  so I went into the silhouette store and got these wrenches to cut for his simple card. (Simple wife simple husband that is us lol) I went into my scrap pile for the paper and used some of those nice gems I had to have at Hobby Lobby thanks Treva. I used a stamp set by K Andrew retired set.



  

Then on kisses2235 YT channel she has a Saturday challenge to use your Cameo and this week was a 3D project 

My husband is an inspector of airplanes so these was very fitting for him


I ran it through an embossing folder to get that wood look like the Wright Brothers, I think hubby will be happy with his gift and cards.

This is my grandson KD



I wonder how long before he ask to make him a shirt with his jersey 4 on it lol

oh well it felt great to great today

be bless

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card and love the plane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to use those scraps and your stash, cute card. I really need to play with my cameo! He is going to love that plane! Tell KD and his teammates it's not about winning all the time, as long as they have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felisa!!! That card is sooooo cute!!! I know Hubby loved it!!. Someone gifted me some of those gems form HL. They are really nice. I love the plane too. Keith is also an Inspector of planes!!! (small world) This would have been great for him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...