Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Cameron

Today is my nephew's birthday....Cameron turns 17....I don't know where the time has gone. I remember changing his diapers now he has grown into such a wonderful young man.

I created this card for him using My mind's eye 6x6 Breeze and a sketch from Gloria on YT challenge
I even pulled out the sewing machine to stitch on this card.



 

Gloria inspired me to use my cricut more so with this challenge I had to pull out the Suburbia cartridge and my nephew is so athletic and preppy this image just fits him 
 
 

and my sister got him his first car.....


Happy Birthday Nephew, Auntie loves you to pieces

Be Bless


2 comments:

  1. Love this card, I really need to open my Serbia cart. Happy b-day to your nephew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...