Father's Day Cards

Last night I completed two simple cards. Remember I am still working on those cards from OWH  that I made up a couple of weeks ago this is so simple to put down my cut or embellishment I am hoping to be finish with Father's Day cards this week and mail them off.

 
Suburbia cut


  
I found this mustache in a pack at Wally for $.75
 

I am using some stamps I bought awhile back from K Andrew when she retired her stamps and I just happen to find this last night while I was trying to organize my stamps again.

Oh and I will add this picture of myself I have been going strong with Advocare and my exercise that I am so proud of myself.......I am back in my size 8 jeans yes

 

See that BIG smile....Felisa is a very happy camper right now and really loving some ME

Well it is time to get to work

Be BLESS



Comments

  1. Nice masculine cards....Kudos on the healthier you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on a roll with your cards and your exercise. Lookin' good, tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards