Monday, October 22, 2012

SOC Friday Nite Chat

I was so happy that I got to participate in another Friday Nite's chat challenge over at Scraps of color. I didn't get to chat to much because  my son-in law and his family came up so I just posted my cards and went back to the family.

The challenge was masculine cards with a twist on them. I didn't write down what the requirements were on the cards but I did complete them.



I do remember it was black, white and blue as the colors. One challenge was to grunge it up with metal. They are simple but once again they will be for hubby so I am happy with them.

Be bless

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, masculine cards are such a challenge - thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...