Tuesday, October 30, 2012

iSpy Sketches 39

I did this card last night but didn't get a chance to post it to my blog. I used a card sketch from iSpy

I love there sketches because they are so simple great for a quick card and to get your mojo going or I should say you can make it as simple as you want or dress it all up but I choose simple just to complete a card last night.



I just used my scraps from last yr so I don't even know were this paper is from and the stamp was from Walmart. Ribbon from HL

Be Bless

3 comments:

  1. Beautifule card Felisa. I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliusa you are an awesome crafter, I gave you an award. check it out on my blog:http://danitasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaf image...fabulous for Thanksgiving! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...