Wednesday, October 3, 2012

iClassygirl card sketch 6

I am so proud of myself today I have completed 2 card challenges and embroidery 50 towels ~ what a day......This second card challenge I did tonight was for iClassygirl

Here is my take on the sketch


I used the imagine again.....two for two tonight. The cart I used was Enjoy the Seasons


 Well that is it for me tonight.....oh here is the picture of the 50 towels I embroidery.....It was simple she only wanted a title on it but boy was it time consuming.
and out of the 50 only 3 got messed.......for some reason the machine turn off and I couldn't get them to line back up but it is done


Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...