Monday, July 11, 2011
Scrapin2010 tag swap
Today I finished my tags for Lisa scrapin2010 swap. Lisa had three requirements medium weight chipboard, Tim's dress-form and a button. I went in my paper stash and used a piece of K & Company for the background and I just painted the dress and added glue and glitter to the top and lace to the bottom. I also added Hobby Lobby's lace on the bottom. I had so much fun doing this tag it was simple and quick so another swap for this month completed only 3 more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What has Felisa been up to?
I just noticed my last post was in 2022 what a shame. I have been through so many changes that blog life has fallen off the wagon. Hubby an...
-
I am super excited to share with all of you my project for Gale’s Jingle – Jangle Blog Hop! Isn't it fabulous to be surrounded by so m...
-
Welcome to A Lil Scrap of Heavens first HOP! We are a large family @ LSH with over 1100 members and growing every day. We want to sho...
-
Welcome to our very first BLOG HOP!! Hello everyone, If you've just arrived from Alicia O'Bryant ...
First of all thank you so much for your comment and prayer for us. I just love these they are so beautiful put a smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteHugs
These tags are so BEAUTIFUL! Wow, your design is fabulous! I love them! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! I'm now happily following you as well :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com