Sunday, July 24, 2011

Elizabeth Mae's Design Team





Good afternoon crafters, I have wonderful news :D I have made the design team for DeNetra - Elizabeth Mae's blog DeNetra has some beautiful digi images and more to come. So come on over to the blog where she will have challenges for you to play along (coming soon).

The first card is a twisted easel card I made with one of DeNetra's dress form. Right now she has 4 different ones available on the blog. On the second card the little boy is so handsome and I just used scraps on both cards and colored them with crayola pencils like DeNetra showed on her YouTube.

2 comments:

  1. love the twisted easel your colors and sewing on the card are awesome!
    karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! So happy you are on the team! I am loving creating with her digis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...