Sunday, July 10, 2011

Advocare - time to get fit

You all watch this tonight at 8:30 PM. This will discuss the challenge, the cleanse, and the business. its 40 minutes long. Also, if you have any friends , that you think may be interested in hearing about the 24 Day Challenge, invite them to register and watch. Great success stories will be given, including my trainers story. 
 
 
Load it up with as many friends that you believe want to gain energy, lose weight, tone up and lean out, and make some extra cash. If they are still interested after the call, then we can get them on the phone with my trainer Johnny or Mary.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...