Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Happy Birthday

Good afternoon quick post here, one of the ladies on the FB group creative card angels has a birthday tomorrow although this card will not making on time. I just barely got it done before I run out to the doctor. This sickness is no joke. Last night I had the chills and body aches so bad it scared me so I said today I was going to the doctor and when I called my doctor he has nothing available or any flu kits. Right now I am having full body sweat so no I must go to urgent care and wait but at least I will know if it is a cold flu or what.




Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...