Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Happy Birthday E



Good evening real quick post here. On of my BFF's daughter birthday is today and I made her a few things. If this cold wouldn't have hit me I could have got it in the mail on time

I asked Treva what E's favorite colors was grey and rose gold. I tried to match up the colors on the cup.




I used the same image for the card and on the other side of the cup


sorry I didn't take a good pic on this one but it is already boxed up and on its way.



Baby girl turned 17 today Happy Birthday E....we love you

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. You did a fantastic job for E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, she is going to love it and totally surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...