Sunday, December 31, 2017

The End

Good evening, real quick post for 2017. My husband had told me that I didn't make him a Christmas card so I knew I had to make him one for the new year and this is the quick card I made tonight while my cousin and her daughter were here in the scraproom playing with me tonight. I used an old stamp from CTMH from 2016 but it looks good. (I think lol) the paper is from DCWV from 2012 that I just broke the seal on....I promise myself I am going to do better next yr at using my things.....




This card was one I made for a young man from a face group called Zebra Buddies and 
 I just knew I had to make a card for the little fellow, he has been in the hospital for 6 months and will be there longer waiting for a heart.......The Lord is a healer



Be Safe and Be Bless for 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...