Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Happy Belated Birthday

 Good evening, I pray everyone had a blessed time with family while celebrating Jesus birthday yesterday. I made a big mistake yesterday and forgot one of the little nieces birthday and since we were out of town I couldn't make a card  so when we got home today I came down in my craft spot and made this cute little card. I noticed she had got a hello kitty watch for Christmas yesterday so I made this Hello Kitty card to match and the seriously is what I am leaving behind for 2017 seriously going to stop forgetting birthdays and anniversaries......



  
So postal this will go in the morning along with a little cash for Maylee 

Be Bless


5 comments:

  1. An exceptionally beautiful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable birthday card, I bet she loved it!

    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious! Your niece will love it! I love the sentiment inside, too! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! My daughter would love the Hello, Kitty, even if it was a little late. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card...who doesn't love Hello Kitty! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...