Layout time

Good rainy morning, I just hate that I don't get that much done on the weekends when I am home. I did manage to finish these two layouts for the Birthday Bash over at Sketch~n~scrap. These were some old pictures of my oldest grandson when I went with his kindergarden class to the zoo in Oklahoma City. All I could think of was how I praise these teachers I couldn't do it but for the day I did so enjoy the day. I used the same pad from the day before since I was still working on zoo pictures.
These one was also a sketch challenge and for it to be so simple it took me the longest because my cameo would not cut bigger than 8 1/2 x 11. I bothered my friend Danita for the longest it work then go back to the mess urg then I ended up going to the Cricut machine to get it cut. I need to work on my lighting the colors are really pretty in person




Be bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards