Monday, June 5, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Good evening, another quick post here. I needed a card for my sister in law Anniversary which is tomorrow (will not make it to Kansas on time :( ) My mojo left this weekend so I will be trying to catch up this week (mojo is still a no show ) 

I used the sketch from Sketch~n~scrap 99 to put this simple card together. I used a folder I bought from China, a Martha Stewart heart boarder punch and a heart die cut out of vellum along with the Anna Griffin Blessed Die.


The inside stamp is from CTMH May stamp of the month and a paper studio for the Anniversary



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...