Masculine Birthday Card

Good crafters, I managed to make this quick card last night and sadly it was the only thing crafty I did this weekend besides my planners. I used a paper pad I bought awhile back at Tuesday Morning called Embellish by Dena, I used this stamp of the truck and embossed it in clear and used several distress inks to get it to pop
 I like how it look and I tried to color it with my markers but that was a mess so I had to start over



 This is a stamp from stamps of Life

 Here is my happy planner for the week before the pen



 my Kiki K before the pen
I take this one to work and write in my appoints so I need more room to write so less is better on this one




God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards