Sunday, April 17, 2016

Masculine Birthday Card

Good crafters, I managed to make this quick card last night and sadly it was the only thing crafty I did this weekend besides my planners. I used a paper pad I bought awhile back at Tuesday Morning called Embellish by Dena, I used this stamp of the truck and embossed it in clear and used several distress inks to get it to pop
 I like how it look and I tried to color it with my markers but that was a mess so I had to start over



 This is a stamp from stamps of Life

 Here is my happy planner for the week before the pen



 my Kiki K before the pen
I take this one to work and write in my appoints so I need more room to write so less is better on this one




God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...