Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Drapery Fold card



 Today I finally got off my hind end and made this card. I used MayMay video to make this simple card and she shared the measurement 

You will need:
1 piece of 11 1/2 by 4 inch piece of paper or cardstock.  I used cardstock.
After you do the angled cut I show in the video, score it like this:
1, 2.5, 3 1/4, 4 3/4, 5 3/4, 7 1/4, 8, 9 1/2, 10 1/4
The best way to make this card is to watch the video, it is too hard to explain it!


I used my stash remember K & Company well this is from that stash of what I call now ugly paper but this was just a run of the card and that paper was good for it.  I got in this week Simon Says Stamp die prayers





well I hope my mojo will come home so I can get caught up on my cards

Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...