Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Uncle Kevon

Happy Sunday, I just hate that the weekend goes by so fast and at the end of it is when my crafty mojo wants to come home. I didn't do anything crafty at all but clean my craft desks. The plan was to craft all day after church but instead I sat on the couch with hubby and watched TV :( oh well I did manage to get my Uncle's card done so it will go postal in the morning and out on time. I remember a video that May May did on youtube about a watch card. So I went and pulled it up but I didn't follow her layout I saw one on pinterest I liked so I used it to scrap lift my card. I used Bo Bunny Somewhere in Time 6x6 paper pack and the Darice clock embossing folder to complete my card.  





I will link this to the blog Hiding in My Craftroom 223



Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. what a nice masculine card, these are usually so hard for me to do. thanks for sharing in the Hiding in my Craft Room challenge.
    Cathy Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, Love the embossing!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...