Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday post

Hello, just popping in with a quick card I created for the FB group creative card angels, I needed a sympathy card to go out tomorrow and I pulled out Crate Paper Notes and Things along with the sketch from Tuesday Morning sketch I pulled out an old stamp set from CTMH Your Own Kind of Wonderful for the butterfly and used my wink of steller pens to add some sparkle which this doesn't show. I used the stamp Card Chatter for the You are in My prayers also CTMH 


The inside sentiment is from Pink Bow Ties 



Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! It will be a comfort to the recipient!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...