Sunday making

Yesterday when hubby got off work we made a road trip to KS and last night we stopped to see an old friend who has been moved to Hospice and we were told that she only has 6 months to live so I pulled out the Anna Griffin box and put this simple card together. It was really nice to see Mrs Helen again and I pray it isn't our last time even though she is 96 yrs old.



Here the PL life spread I put together in my iPhone with the application. I really love just throwing the pictures in an doing my journaling while hubby is driving and I can call this quick trip done. 



Oh and the last leg home Yep hubby got a ticket after I kept saying slow down the whole trip but maybe now he will listen lol



Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout