Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday making

Yesterday when hubby got off work we made a road trip to KS and last night we stopped to see an old friend who has been moved to Hospice and we were told that she only has 6 months to live so I pulled out the Anna Griffin box and put this simple card together. It was really nice to see Mrs Helen again and I pray it isn't our last time even though she is 96 yrs old.



Here the PL life spread I put together in my iPhone with the application. I really love just throwing the pictures in an doing my journaling while hubby is driving and I can call this quick trip done. 



Oh and the last leg home Yep hubby got a ticket after I kept saying slow down the whole trip but maybe now he will listen lol



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...