Saturday, May 16, 2015

Completed Travel Junk Journal

WARNING photo heavy lol


I can't believe it but I just completed my junk journal and I am very pleased with it. I haven't had a chance to craft all week with work but I took advantage of it today


 

look how thick it turned out



















I tell you I wish we were back on vacation. We are under tornado watch right now so I better finish so I can unplug everything and get to bed but look at that wonderful weather













I am so happy I made a few pockets great to put our tickets and receipts














I just love pulling out all my stuff and really trying to use it up but I will be making some project life pages with the pictures when they come in from groove book



be bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...