Sunday, February 8, 2015

From Meow to You

Hello again, quick card here. I received my stamps of life stamp club stamp and die for this month. It is  something that I am sure I will not use much of because I don't care for cats at all but both of my daughter in laws do so this one is for one of my daughter in law that is having a rough time at work and I thought this card would be a wonderful pick up. The stamp is cat2stamp I used an old 6x6 pad from Glitz Hello Friend to go along with Mojo Monday sketch 383











This card was one I just started to use my stamp from CTMH, I really need to get caught up  on Feb birthday cards before it is to late


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...