More Vinyl



Hello crafters, as you can see I am HOOKED on vinyl and getting a steal of a deal on it was even better but the true test will come after the washing.



 
I totally support my son in his sports so I got this cleet is off the cart Team Spirt and I used black glitter for the RAMS and Barkus



This one I used on a workout shirt I bought at WalMart and I can't wait to wear it and work off some pounds

 
 
My first grandson KD is a big Thunder fan so I made this one for him. I got the image online and pulled it into the Explore machine and made an svg out of it.....love it
 
 
and today KD and I rocked our shirts.....Well my son has another track meet Tuesday and I already have some ideas for my next shirt
 
Oh by the way he didn't do today at the track meet I think he has a stomach virus so hopefully next week will be better
 
 
 
 
Until next time Be  Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards