Friday, April 11, 2014

More Vinyl



Hello crafters, as you can see I am HOOKED on vinyl and getting a steal of a deal on it was even better but the true test will come after the washing.



 
I totally support my son in his sports so I got this cleet is off the cart Team Spirt and I used black glitter for the RAMS and Barkus



This one I used on a workout shirt I bought at WalMart and I can't wait to wear it and work off some pounds

 
 
My first grandson KD is a big Thunder fan so I made this one for him. I got the image online and pulled it into the Explore machine and made an svg out of it.....love it
 
 
and today KD and I rocked our shirts.....Well my son has another track meet Tuesday and I already have some ideas for my next shirt
 
Oh by the way he didn't do today at the track meet I think he has a stomach virus so hopefully next week will be better
 
 
 
 
Until next time Be  Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...