Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Shelby

Hello crafters, I feel like my crafting mojo is coming back. I got this birthday card  done real quick last night. Shelby lives in another city and I managed to get it in the mail before her birthday so I am on a big roll. I know I say this every time but I love my Explore machine so much that I think I want to buy a back up machine.



I used the frame from Elegant edges and the ice cream is from the cart simply charmed and I put it on a action wobble.

I even used those embellishment that I melted down from the pony beads.  

For the inside I used those crayola markers for my sentiment.


Be bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...