SOC Friday Nite Chat

Tonight over at SOC (Scraps of Color) we had 3 challenges along with an image to color and post by mid-nite. First Challenge
Challenge #1 is to use a circle card as your base. It must have the word LOVE on the outside. You must also have some bling and distress. 

Challenge #2
Make a card using at least one solid, one print, must have a circle and a border punch. Must have a sentiment also. 

Challenge #3  You must make a V Day card with a sentiment on the outside that says "To my SOC friend". You must use some distressing and lots of bling.
some how I missed that it said use lots of bling :(

It was a blast as usually

Oh I forgot I completed another  challenge on SOC. The cricut lovers group. This time I am using the cartridge New Arrival for my page and this page was a sketch challenge over at Creating the Crafty Life ning.

It is funny when I asked my grand son who the baby was he didn't know it was him. He said I am Black lol but he is still a high yellow little boy now.



I tore the head of the baby when I used my tape runner to the back but it is okay since it is going in my album.



Be Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout