Birthday wishes

Today is another one of my friends birthday and today I didn't use my favorite cart I used an embossing folder. I bit the bullet last week and ordered the eBosser and this was my first project to make with it and I like it. What sold me was that I could do a 8 x 11 1/2 piece of paper. The only thing I am not liking is that I need to figure out how to make an A9 envelope for the card which I will do here in a few mins but I need to get this posted before I forget. So today is my friend Shauntay's Birthday and since she lives local I am not late on her card I can just drive by and drop it off. I have a few more birthday's this month so I need to get cracking.

I used Michael's $1 pearls and recollection for the swirl. The stamp is from my stash Inkadinkado Birthday Wish 99716 and the inside is from Paper Trey Studio




    
 

As Always be bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday with my mojo going

Black and White layout

Owl Christmas cards